I love the nicknames that my girls have given to their younger siblings. Olivia is called "Livers" by everyone who has spent more than five minutes with her thanks to Julia's creative genious when Olivia was just a few months old. Now Olivia, with her rite of passage, has eloquently named Liam, "Chubber", "Wittle Wiam", and "Little Dude". I prefer Chubber because he's a tank and his feet are delightfully and deliciously chubby. Here's some photos of our recent game of hide-and-go seek. I would never have found him if his little "Chubber" wasn't hanging out of the bottom of the curtain.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Chubber
I love the nicknames that my girls have given to their younger siblings. Olivia is called "Livers" by everyone who has spent more than five minutes with her thanks to Julia's creative genious when Olivia was just a few months old. Now Olivia, with her rite of passage, has eloquently named Liam, "Chubber", "Wittle Wiam", and "Little Dude". I prefer Chubber because he's a tank and his feet are delightfully and deliciously chubby. Here's some photos of our recent game of hide-and-go seek. I would never have found him if his little "Chubber" wasn't hanging out of the bottom of the curtain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My favorite's for your kids. Julia - Ju Ju Bee. Olivia - LIver Bum. Liam - Leemo and Iam ( with an "i"). I love your kids so stinkin much!
Julia is such a pretty name, so is Olivia. I do like "livers" though. Chubbers fits the little tank!!
Post a Comment