I realize Liam looks like a girl with a pony sprouting the top of his head. It was the only way to keep his hair out of the Neomycin bacitracin topical medication that 'Uncle Doctor' told me to put on it (or whatever medical term he used). I asked Steven if he could just say 'Neosporin' next time (I love having a Doctor in the family who lives a half mile away). Liam looks very proud in this picture, but when he fell out of his wagon while on a walk with Dad, he wasn't so happy. Poor little "tookus".
Saturday, June 21, 2008
First Bad Owie
I realize Liam looks like a girl with a pony sprouting the top of his head. It was the only way to keep his hair out of the Neomycin bacitracin topical medication that 'Uncle Doctor' told me to put on it (or whatever medical term he used). I asked Steven if he could just say 'Neosporin' next time (I love having a Doctor in the family who lives a half mile away). Liam looks very proud in this picture, but when he fell out of his wagon while on a walk with Dad, he wasn't so happy. Poor little "tookus".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment