
Lauren has been taking karate this year. She had her first Karate Tournament this Saturday. It's fun at this age because everyone "wins" a trophy. She was very proud of her trophy. She had to show Em & Brandon it when they were here on Saturday and had to take it for G&G Ziontz to see on Sunday.
Max was the Sempai (assistant to the Sensei). He sometimes Sempia's Lauren's classes and they both love that. It's very cute. Max's next test will be for a Brown Belt. Next year he should be testing for his Black Belt.

This is a picture of the two of them we took recently that I thought was pretty cute. Not related to the karate, but since I was uploading photos......
1 comment:
Two posts in one day. Wow! Cute pictures. I can't believe little feminine Lauren takes Karate. That's so tough!
Post a Comment